Digital Skills 21 Institution is an international, non-profit, scientific organization dedicated to:
- Planning, Organizing, Accreditation and Evaluation and organizing Digital Skills and localization of its training content.
- Raise levels of Digital Skills in society to bridge the Digital Divide and to bring about Digital Transformation.
- Empowering the workforce with Digital Skills to build a comprehensive knowledge-based Digital Economy.
- Providing accreditation to institutions and individuals for digital transformation, Accreditation of the training curriculum and exams, and awarding certificates.
Helping millions of people around the world to get:
Get a new digital job and promotion in the work ladder.
Creating a Distinguished, Successful generation, Capable of Development and Creativity, Ready to meet all outputs that the 4th Industrial Revolution brings, what its Artificial Intelligence creates, and its machine learning , and what the Wireless Communication Revolution (WR) offers, and its Intelligent Web.
Building the best integrated creative digital educational experience that leads the community towards quality, accuracy, efficiency and productivity.
- Quality and excellence to achieve the best work.
- Consolidating and enhancing positive technology values in emerging minds
- Building advanced digital social relationships that are subject to human rational thinking
The future aspirations of the institution
Bridging the digital divide and transitioning to a knowledge-based digital economy.